AutoCAD Plant 3D, a product of Autodesk Inc, is a plant layout design software. It is extensively used in the industry to create and modify the P&IDs and 3D models of the process plants. Built on the AutoCAD platform, this software allows you to carry out the design process in a project based manner.
Mainprops Ltd’s AutoCAD Plant 3D training will help you to effectively use the designing tools in AutoCAD Plant 3D. The accompanying tutorials and exercises, which relate to the real world projects, help you understand the usage and abilities of the tools available in the software.
You will learn how to setup a project, create and edit P&IDs, design a 3D Plant model, generate isometric/orthographic drawings, as well as how to publish and print drawings. The classes are structured in a logical sequence which make it easy to learn the features and capabilities of the software.
COURSE OUTLINEIntroduction To Autocad Plant 3d
- Plant 3D user interface, Drawing Area, Command Window
- Tool bars, Tool Palettes, Ribbons, Customizing User Interface
- Different Workspaces in AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Changing Work Space
- Tool tips, tool pallets, property palettes & tray settings in different workspaces
- Navigation tools
- Starting AutoCAD Plant 3D
- New Tab, Learn, Create and Get Started
- AutoCAD plant 3D Project manager and Data manager