Pipelines are the most economical ways to transport large volumes of Oil & gas over land or sea.
The course provides a brief history of the pipeline and technical background to the design of pipelines used in the transport of oil and gas.
The objective of this course is to provide the participants with the fundamentals principles behind the design, construction, Integrity Assessment and operation of both onshore and offshore pipelines.
Delegates attending this course shall cover the following:
COURSE OUTLINE1.Introduction to Pipeline Engineering Basic pipeline concepts and definitions
- Introduction to the stages of a pipeline project
- Description and general requirements of standards, codes and regulations
- Introduction to the principles of pipeline design, construction and installation
- Introduction to Subsea Engineering and subsea piping
- Wall thickness calculation based on different design codes or standards